Cheyenne N. Riker
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
Cheyenne N. Riker, Associate at Clendening, Johnson, & Bohrer, P.C., practices in the areas of business formations and transactional law, real estate law, civil litigation, and estate planning and probate. He has represented individuals and businesses alike in various contract-related disputes, shareholder disputes, and construction disputes. He has also represented start-up companies, real estate holding companies, property management companies, real estate investors, and landlords in a variety of business and real estate related transactions.
As a Southwest Indiana native, Cheyenne attended Vincennes University, where he graduated with highest honors, and the University of Southern Indiana, where he graduated with high honors. For law school, he attended Indiana University - Maurer School of Law, in Bloomington, Indiana, where he played an active role as a J.D. Affiliate to the Indiana University Center for Constitutional Democracy. Cheyenne also worked as a law clerk at a Rockville, Indiana law firm while in law school.
Upon graduation from law school, Cheyenne began his practice at a law firm in Northwest Indiana, where he enjoyed successes at both the trial court and appellate court levels. He has represented businesses and individuals alike, and successfully litigated contested quiet title actions, disputes between landlords and tenants, and disagreements among shareholders and members in corporations and limited liability companies.
In his free time, Cheyenne enjoys spending time with his wife, Amy, and his dog, Roxy. He is also an avid racquetball and disc golf player.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: J.D. Affiliate to the Indiana University Center for Constitutional Democracy
- University of Southern Indiana
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With High Honors
- Vincennes University
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: With Highest Honors
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Angelo Cappas v. ThruPort Intermodal, LLC, Case No. 45A03-1508-PL-1242 (Ind. Ct. App. 2016)
- America’s Top 100 Civil Defense Litigators for the State of Indiana
- Indiana Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
- Director, Hoosier Hills Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
- Bloomington Sunrise Rotary Club
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce – Ambassador Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel