A Full-Service Environmental Law Firm In Indiana
Clendening Johnson & Bohrer offers environmental counsel and consulting services to clients in Bloomington and statewide. Our environmental law attorneys have advised construction firms, building managers and other types of business clients in private cost recovery actions and other issues involving the following:
- Landfill cleanups
- Private cost recovery actions
- Soil and groundwater contamination
- Drinking water contamination
- Leaking underground storage tanks
- Indoor air pollution (sick building syndrome)
At Clendening Johnson & Bohrer, we have the experience and knowledge to work through environmental law cases to determine which claims are valid and which can be dealt with summarily.
Ensuring Compliance And Resolving Disputes
Specific types of environmental law issues and disputes we have handled include:
- Clean air practices, cleanup and Superfund claims
- Water pollution and hazardous and solid waste
- Local, state and federal permits
- Regulatory compliance and auditing
- Underground storage tank (UST) leakage
- Toxic torts and insurance defense
- Water and riparian rights
- Wetlands and wildlands preservation
Whether you are pursuing a building permit, responding to a lawsuit or seeking direction before buying or selling potentially contaminated property, our lawyers can help you find the most direct path to cover your bases, legally speaking.
Toxic Torts Defense
Our lawyers participate in defense of class action and multidistrict litigation related to toxic torts work, and represent clients in environmental law matters arising from exposure to asbestos, trichloroethylene (TCE), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). welding fumes, adhesives, pesticides, epoxies, asphalt fumes, silica, lead paint, toxic dust, formaldehyde, gasoline fumes and contaminants, commercial lubricants and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contaminants, and other allegedly toxic materials
Schedule A Consultation About Your Business’s Environmental Concerns
As an established law firm, Clendening Johnson & Bohrer has a solid reputation in the Bloomington area and statewide. When you work with our attorneys, you will receive the sophisticated legal services that you might expect from a much larger firm along with the personal approach you would hope to find at a smaller firm.