Start A Business Or Manage An Existing One Effectively
At Clendening Johnson & Bohrer, we provide a wide range of legal services to both large and small business clients in central and southern Indiana. Whether you are starting a new business or reorganizing an existing one, our attorneys are here to offer the experience, guidance and strategies you need to achieve your vision.
We want our clients to think of our firm as a business partner that is capable of providing the range and quality of legal services expected from a large firm along with the value and responsiveness expected from a smaller firm. We offer sound counsel for your business entity, from startup to dissolution, no matter how complex your legal needs may be.
Our Firm’s Areas Of Focus
Some of the business issues our lawyers handle include:
- Formations, business planning and corporate financing
- Contracts and contract disputes, including transactions and challenges involving real estate purchases and sales
- Payroll taxes, corporate taxation and appeals
- Employment law (defense)
- Collections and repossessions
- Joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and business successions
- Secured transactions and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) compliance
If you do not see your concerns in the list above, please let us know what is on your mind. In all cases, we customize our legal services to match our clients’ precise needs. We alert business clients to opportunities and vulnerabilities ahead, but we never pressure them to incur more expenses than what is appropriate for their objectives.
Consult With An Established Business Law Attorney
Discuss your business formations, transactions or disputes with a lawyer from Clendening Johnson & Bohrer in Bloomington, Indiana. We will consult with you in person at our law office or your location, virtually via videoconference or by phone.