Robert D. Esrock
Robert D. Esrock is an associate at Clendening Johnson & Bohrer, P.C., focusing on commercial litigation and insurance defense. Robert is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, Eastern District of Michigan, and Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Robert's previous experience includes representing major businesses in Fair Credit Reporting Act litigation and landlord/tenant litigation. He also has extensive pro bono experience, working with individuals in cases against landlords, banks, and debt collectors. Robert's other professional experience includes serving on the board of directors of the Madison Scouts Alumni Association.
Robert graduated from Indiana University Bloomington's Maurer School of Law in 2020, where he served as Chief Justice of the moot court board and was inducted into the Order of the Barristers. Robert received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trademarks and Unfair Competition, was a member of the Intellectual Property Association, and competed on the only American team to qualify for oral argument in an international intellectual property moot court competition.
Prior to law school, Robert attended the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, where he majored in piano performance and in music composition. Robert is an accomplished pianist and has won numerous piano competitions, including winning best in the State of Missouri multiple times. His other music experience includes participation in the Madison Scouts drum corps from 2010 through 2014 and performance with numerous other individuals and groups.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Order of the Barristers, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trademarks and Unfair Competition
- Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.M. - 2016
- Honors: Founder’s Scholar, Hutton Honor’s College
- Major: Piano Performance, Composition
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association
Current Employment Position