Accomplished Trial Lawyers | Trusted Business Advisors
Matthew E. Hobson
Matthew E. Hobson is a Litigation Associate at Clendening Johnson & Bohrer, P.C., having joined in 2023. He is admitted to practice law in Indiana.
Prior to joining the firm, Mat was a tax consultant for a large professional services firm, focusing on state and local taxation issues. He previously practiced at an Indianapolis firm litigating Employment, Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury matters. Mat has also clerked as a Fellow for the Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity in the Indiana Court of Appeals for Judge Terry A. Crone. In law school he was an extern in the Indiana Supreme Court and Hamilton Circuit Court.
Mat has been involved with the We The People program at Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Indiana, for more than a decade. There he coaches students in promoting civic discourse and being informed citizens. In his free time, Mat enjoys travelling, playing drums, and following his favorite sports teams.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: ICLEO Fellow
- Honors: Drew Young Fellow
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana