Britton A. Jared
- Civil Litigation
Britton A. Jared, an Associate Attorney at Clendening Johnson & Bohrer, P.C., practices in civil litigation and focuses mainly in the areas of insurance, personal injury defense, and commercial litigation. He is licensed in Indiana and Tennessee along with being admitted in the United States Federal Court Southern District of Indiana and the Middle District of Tennessee. Britton brings to the firm many years of experience in the corporate world as well as several years of experience litigating in State and Federal Courts representing both plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving serious injuries, workers' compensation, and employment law. Britton is a past President of the Putnam County TN Bar Association and a past Vice-President of the Upper Cumberland Trial Lawyers Association.
Britton and his family moved to Indiana in 2015. He is from Cookeville, TN, where he earned a degree in Business Administration from Tennessee Tech University. While at Tennessee Tech, Britton was a member of the Alpha Kappa PSI Professional Business Fraternity, and he was a scholarship athlete in golf. Britton graduated from the Appalachian School of Law in 2004, having received the Dean Anthony Sutin Community Service Award for 3 years as well as being a member of Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity.
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Honors: Dean Anthony Sutin Community Service Award
- Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville, Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- Putnam County TN Bar Association, Past President
- Upper Cumberland Trial Lawyers Association, Past Vice-President
Current Employment Position